The Celtic Kitchen
Join the Irish Fair of Minnesota and Irish Chef Fergal Phelan as we start our weekend of festivities for the second annual year of our Celtic Kitchen! There will be samplings of authentic Irish dishes, meats, seafood, veggies, beverages and desserts. Meet our amazing chefs, enjoy live music, and satisfy your inner foodie.
Taste of Ireland
Friday, August 10, 2018
$25 in advance, $30 at the door
- Music, Mead and Finnegan's Dead Poet Stout Tasting
- Authentic Soda Bread and Brown Bread Tasting
- Gaelic Mussels
- Grilled Trout and Pickled Cucumber
- Spring Onion Salad with Smoked Salmon
- Colcannon Potatoes
- Herb-Coated Irish Lamb with Root Vegetables Puree
- Bailey's Creme Brulee
- Chocolate and Whiskey Bread and Pudding
- Irish Cheese
Only 100 tickets available, grab yours today!
The Celtic Kitchen is located just outside the pavilion on Harriet Island. It will be open throughout the Irish Fair weekend, August 10-12, for food demonstrations, Food Fight chef competitions, and more. We hope to see you there!